Image of the day

Image of the day
Hey!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bucket full of emptiness


It was always like this, you chasing me… I’m running. Then you running…I’m chasing.
Always it was you, who initiated the fights.

You from the start wanted everything your way, but hey hang on! Why me every time who had to face the wrath. We equally shared the arguments.

It was just normal cat fights, but you turned it on to hard core cat-dog fight. I never thought this would turn so ugly that we’ll have to settle up having thrashing from daddy!

I under no circumstances realized where we were heading. Never thought we shared so much emptiness that in the loud conversations the important element would go unheard.

We shared almost the same friends, same school, same school bus and guess what sometimes same clothes (:p) .
I always was on the other side waiting to help you. You never attempted to look around, rather you by your activities made me learn many things.

The cycle chase from dogs in the streets to playing cricket in the fields. From eating sambar rice to eating burnt potatoes in the park. From making sand castles now to building walls of emptiness. We have travelled far…

You always asked which road to choose? The road less travelled or the roads which lead to the woods. I always wondered what a silly question it is!
Your psychology, your theory, I was never able to solve…

I still miss the days when we came down running from the school and fought over who came first. And how when I won medals in school, you swanked as if it was you who got them!

Things haven’t changed yet, you chase I run! I chase you hide now!
The loud conversations and fights have narrowed down to long SMS chats where again competing who has better vocab.

Either you take sanyas, or study upanayas

Its just you who needs to come out from the shell of choices!
Try to sing the song of symphony than to a cacophony!

No comments:

Post a Comment