Image of the day

Image of the day
Hey!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Worst word attachment

Worst word attachment

Attachment is one word which in itself is opposing. All the things which we think we are attached to are always alienated from us.

When I was born I was removed from my mother’s womb. I grew up lost my hair, because they were to be sacrificed to the god. The next thing which I was most attached to was my home, I was sent to the playing school, where I missed my home for more than 2:30 hrs.

Then there in school, kids held the toys from me, which I loved playing the most.

Phew! But somehow I started realizing that everything which we dream off, or which we love the most is always de-attached from us.

But I was wrong; from my childhood I was very eager for eyeglasses and guess what I wear them 24hrs now.

Sometimes I sleep with them, to dream clearly.

With spectacles I started seeing the world in and around. And saw a totally different world. Now I didn’t have to peep from my partner’s notebook. I wrote down myself from the black board.

Huh, how can I forget? The worst word attachment whose antonym always prevail me.

One day I broke my spectacles, bad day it was. I was feeling as if I am half blind. Somehow my intelligent dad had a spare one, but those some hours I was handicapped.

In class 6th, again after a long time I faced my own dis-attachment from studies. I flunked in 3 main subjects (Math’s, Social Studies and Science) and scored consecutively 26, 27 and 28 (out of 100) can say a hat rick.

Bowled out, my dad thrashed me like a used plastic bottle. Somehow I conquered that night mare and reached class 11th. Again a SPIN-BALL and I was chucked out of Math’s class. So, now I was like a boat without a row.

Somehow gave 12th boards and secured fair marks and was dis-attached from school which I loved the most.

I still miss those days, the bunking, the scolding, the cheating, the crushes, the canteen, the burger, the studies to which I didn’t pay attention, the last benches, the cries, the friendship and the list is endless. All I got was dis-attachment from my adored reminiscences of the schoolL.

But everyday isn’t the same day and I was served with a great treat from my destiny. And I entered into my college the great MBICEM.

Here too, I got attached to many which alas! Were secluded from me. The list is long but to sum up I lost my friends, teachers, trust, group any many more things.

Now, sitting back and writing this is so amazing. I feel attached (close) to all the things I thought I was separated. And it feels good and a nice way to kill boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment