Image of the day

Image of the day
Hey!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Associate Sponsors of my Life

‘Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise’

I read it somewhere but didn’t consider it much. As I turned older, I came across many things, one amongst those were the above quote and the real meaning of FRIENDS.

My associates whoever they are always played a major role in my life. And I love telling them that they are an important part of my life. From Play School to Main School…from 1st year of College to 3rd year, and now my friends from IGNOU, Why not include my friends from my other part of life? I made tons of friends.

People ranging from 30º to 360º, some hot some cold…some weird some weary. I with every year and every type of friend saw tremendous change in me. Change in way of talking...Walking…joking…laughing and even bitching.

From being strangers to classmates, from being classmates to friends and then some best friends I covered so many phases. Each phase taught me so much that I still wonder what friends are.

I with every person experienced many things…from bunking to jumping...to laughing to fighting...All made me so closer to everyone.

I wish I could relive all the happy and best moments which made my life so joyful. I don’t want to enter another phase which teaches me politics. Don’t want to get busy living, or say get busy dying.

I want to throw my dreams into space like a kite, and don’t know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, or a new destiny. Just want my associates to be with me forever, giving a damn to my TRPs.

No comments: